TINY BITS


disciple of a dream - dampen me with a thrill
 just a tumble - just a touch

*********

every word pronounced between us
unending echos, unbreaking swells

********

you make me forget my story
you make me forget myself

********


ink runs
from the corners of your mouth
twin shaddows
fed sparrows
keep the fire burning in the house

**********

faces comment on ideas
respond to personalities
the portrait, the self-portrait
a seamless single image
we work in pairs

**********

i want your temper
i want the life you've lived
inside of me

*********

abnormal pleasures to kill the taste of a normal mind

********



we ignore it
it disturbs us
mostly noise, mostly noise
windy heartbeat

*******

i'll commit this room to memory
the walls, the light, the space 
where words suspend

******

easy sell
little fiction
with a hand
i'm your puppet

******